Yardi Finance Business Analyst - EMEA - Dutch Speaking
This role is to support and assist in the deployment and transition to the Yardi ERP Platform across EMEA to increase business efficiency and deliver improved management reporting. The primary responsibility will be to support the business and project teams through the full implementation lifecycle and transition to a new integrated asset management and accounting platform.
This role will involve engagement and communication with senior staff, clients and technical teams and will require an individual with exceptional communication skills and a deep understanding of asset and financial accounting services.
- Initial six months contract
- Senior BA (ten years plus) with demonstrable experience of Yardi deployment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- London based with potential of travel to Western European locations
- Requires an in-depth knowledge of real estate terminology, principles and compliance
- Ability to speak one of the following language would be preferable, German, French, Dutch or Spanish
- An accounting qualification would be beneficial
- Five years experience of deploying an ERP solution for EMEA clients
- Five years experience of working within an Asset service market
- Five years experience of implementing workflow solutions
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations
- Experience with real estate accounting software preferred, specifically Yardi Voyager
- Strategically build relationships with accounting teams and key stakeholders
- Acts as a subject matter expert for financial requirements within the nominated EMEA countries
- Liaison with third party service and solution providers
- Analyse and clarify internal and external business operating requirements
- Extensive experience of delivering strategic financial solutions within the asset service market across EMEA is essential. Knowledge of IFRS and local GAAP regulations would be beneficial as well as previous experience of deploying automated financial workflow solutions.